compensation: $10 per hour with commission percentage for sales employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
My husband and I recently purchased one of the oldest buildings in Mesilla, New Mexico; it's on the "Transportation Block" close to the plaza. We are transforming the property into a holistic wellness center. We are completely renovating the property right now and our plan is to have the building restored by mid-late October 2019; our Grand Opening will be soon after.
We are both ex-military, with a great respect for the healing power of herbal medicine. We need a manager/sales person for our herbal shop.
As a team member, you must have:
* Knowledge of herbs and herbal formulas.
* Good working knowledge of herbal products, promotions.
* Great customer service and sales skills.
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to take initiative, pay attention to details, prioritize,
and handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Deep knowledge of the use of herbal plants for health
* Prior retail experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers